Who Do You Call???
About Pearland – Located 20 minutes due south of Houston, Pearland is an innovative, fast-growing community. With a superb quality of like and low cost of living, its apparent why many residents have decided to make Pearland home. For more information, visit www.cityofpearland.com
Pearland Texas City Contact Information
- Emergency (police, fire, medical) — 911
- Animal Control & Adoption Center — 281-652-1970
- Building Permits & Inspections — 281-652-1638
- City Hall (Switchboard) — 281-652-1600
- City Secretary — 281-652-1653
- Crime Victim Assistance — 281-997-4100
- Economic Development — 281-997-3000
- Emergency Medical Service (non-emergency) – 281-652-1956
- Engineering — 281-652-1637
- Finance — 281-652-1755
- Fire (non-emergency) — 281-997-5851
- Fire Marshall/Office of Emergency Mgmt — 281-652-1954
- Household Hazardous Waste — 800-449-7587
- Human Resources — 281-652-1618
- Job Line — 281-652-1621
- Municipal Courts — 281-997-5900
- Parks & Recreation — 281-412-8900
- Planning & Zoning — 281-652-1768
- Police (non-emergency) — 281-997-4100
- Public Works — 281-652-1900
- Garbage Service — 281-652-1603
- Recycling Center — 281-489-2795
- Water Service/Utility Billing — 281-652-1603
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/cityofpearland
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/copearland
- YouTube – www.youtube.com/copearland
Where do I pay a city traffic ticket? Traffic tickets can be paid at the Public Safety Building located at 2555 Cullen Parkway in Pearland or online at www.cityofpearland.com/tickets
Where do I vote? Voting locations are advertised prior to each election online at www.cityofpearland.com You can also call the City Secretary’s office for information
Who do I contact with qusetion about trash pickup? The Utility Billing Department can assis you with questions about trash collection and curbside recycling
Who should I call about street/sewer drainage or traffic signal problems? Please call Public Works. Respresentative in the Service Center can also assist you with reporting service request.
Who can I report a street light outage to? Please contact Public Works and provide the light number, location, address and a problem description.
Does my pet have to be register with the City? Yes. Please contact Animal Control or visit Animal Control Home Page for more information
Where can I obtain an alarm permit? You can obtain an alarm permit by visiting the Public Safety Building located at 2555 Cullen Parkway in Pearland. Information can also be found online at Police Department Crywolf
Sign Up for City of Pearland Alerts
The city will be able to alert residents about severe weather, fires, floods, toxic environmental issues and other emergencies. In addition, the City of Pearland plans to use the new system to notify residents who opt in about City Council agenda items, traffic alerts, general city news and more.
Messages can be sent to any communication path you desire including; cell phone, home phone, email, text messaging, fax, pager, PDA and more – ensuring you receive life-saving emergency information and important public service announcements in minutes.
If you signed up previously to receive alerts, you will have to sign up again. The new system collects more information that will allow the city to specifically target individuals in emergency situations. For more information on the alerts or to sign up, click here.
Join us for our EMS community education courses
From Babysitter Lessons and Safety Training to CPR & First Aid, Pearland EMS offers a number of community education courses.
The courses are taught by certified instructors and will benefit parents, caregivers, healthcare providers and children.
To register for any of the upcoming courses,email or call 281.997.5840. Space is limited
- Brazoria — 281-331-6101
- Fort Bend — 281-342-3411
- Harris — 713-755-5000