Pet Hub Animal Rescue is providing FREE spay-neuter pet surgeries for low income residents again this Spring.
Proof of participation in one of the following programs is required to qualify for a free cat or dog sterilization voucher: food stamps, free and reduced lunch program in schools, medicaid, major VA disability, section 8 housing, SSI/SSD, TANF, WIC, or low income senior citizens. Also required is residency in one of the following zip codes: 77511, 77546, 77573, 77574,77578, 77581, 77583, 77584, or 77588.
The vouchers will be given out on a first come, first serve basis.
Applying for a voucher:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to Pet Hub Animal Rescue, 2800 E. Broadway, Suite C/PMB422 Pearland, TX 77581 with the following information:
- Your name, address, city, state and zip code
- As an attachment, proof of qualifying participation in one of the programs listed above. This can be a picture of the card or scan of the card. The card should have the same name as the person who is applying for the voucher.
- State if voucher is for a female or male — cat or dog.
- State your preferred veterinarian from the participating veterinarians list below. It is suggested that you pick your top 3. Pet Hub will try to accommodate your choice of veterinarian but there are limited spaces at each business
- Claws and Paws – 2556 Broadway St
- Pearland Animal Hospital – 1601 North Main St
- Pearland Pet Health Center – 10525 Hughes Ranch Rd
- Shadow Creek Veterinary Clinic – 11041 Shadow Creek Parkway Suite 101
- Silverlake Animal Hospital – 10015 Broadway, Suite G
- Westside Veterinary Hospital – 6034 Broadway
Donations to help support this program are always welcome. You can make donations via Pay Pal through the following link: Donate to Pet Hub Or you can mail your donation to Pet Hub Animal Rescue 2800 E Broadway Suite C PMB-422 Pearland, TX 77581